squeeky toy dead

scrappy

Bench Warmer
i turn my back on the dog for just a second and this is what i find

sqeekytoydead.jpg

Ok so it was more than just a second. I hid the damn thing in my drawer the other day and he got it out while i was at work today. I heard the squeeking but thought it was his weenie dog toy. I take him out, and come back to find that on my bed. I HATE those little fuzzy pieces.

guess who has an upset tummy right now?

scrappy

Bench Warmer
normally i wouldn't be pissed but that is the 4th mouse he's eaten in less than a month. he used to be scared of squeeky toys cause they made noise but now in his old age he's figured out they annoy us so he goes to town on them. i need to buy stock in the little bears i get him cause he's killed 6 of those.

he seems scared of the one that looks like a weenie dog, mainly cause i think he knows it looks like him.

he has also been known to sneak what i throw in the trash, out of the trash, so if he drags this one back out, i'm gonna kill him and he's gonna be homeless

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
normally i wouldn't be pissed but that is the 4th mouse he's eaten in less than a month. he used to be scared of squeeky toys cause they made noise but now in his old age he's figured out they annoy us so he goes to town on them. i need to buy stock in the little bears i get him cause he's killed 6 of those.

he seems scared of the one that looks like a weenie dog, mainly cause i think he knows it looks like him.

he has also been known to sneak what i throw in the trash, out of the trash, so if he drags this one back out, i'm gonna kill him and he's gonna be homeless

Oh come on:lollol::lollol::lollol:, he just remembers his original breeding, you know Doxies were originally bred to hunt badgers and weasels, right? They were bred to dig and hunt! Yes, those little dogs are hunting dogs. Don't laugh guys!

WIKI

scrappy

Bench Warmer
yeah i know they are badger killers, he drug the damn thing out of the trash last night, luckily i hid the squeeker, but i woke up to fuzz all over my floor again. those damn pieces of the hair off the mouse are all over my bed now. they are multiplying

scrappy

Bench Warmer
want to shoot him now. he's hiding upstairs under the couch. i knew something was wrong when i walked in the door and he flopped over on his back. he broke into my trash can AGAIN to pulled stuffing out all over my floor. tomorrow that trash bag is going to the dump, i don't care if it's only got the squeeky toy and a soda bottle in it

Migraine

Bench Warmer
my dobe goes through stuffed toys so fast I buy them at the Salvation Army for a buck. He rips the stuffing out throws it everywhere. We just sweep it up and go on to the next one. He has brought home some kind of a ball every day.
He puctures and kills them too. You should see his toy box and when we come home from shopping he runs and pokes his head in the bags looking for his stuff. If there isn't anything he walks away looking like a pouty kid.:(

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
My dog likes to find what makes the squeeking noise. So I usually find a plastic piece and stuffing all over my bed whenever I give her one of those toys.

scrappy

Bench Warmer
normally he tries to kill the squeeker, but the squeeker is the only thing without his teeth marks on it. i have those little orange fuzzy things ALL OVER my room now. as if just on the bed wasn't bad enough.

i think part of it, is he's mad cause i washed all the blankets and they dont' smell like him anymore and than i shampooed the carpets too, so now the floor doesn't smell like him.

the only toys he likes are these little mice that i find at pet zoo for $4 a piece or this little bear that only comes in a 3 pack that has a kong (that he doesn't like) and a tennis ball bone that squeeks but he doens't have the strength in his mouth to squeek it so he just goes after the bear. i stopped buying the 3 pack cause it was $11 each time and he only plays with 1 toy.