SportsCenter Special: An ESPN Town Meeting - The Vick Divide

If he seriously could slowly torture and kill animals, what makes anyone thin he couldn't do it to a human?

And not for 1 second do I think he should get more time than for killing a person, those people should get life automatically.

Leonard Little was sentenced to 90 days in the city workhouse and four years of probation for killing a lady while driving drunk.

I have killed animals before. I don't think I am a threat to any people :)

Leonard Little was sentenced to 90 days in the city workhouse and four years of probation for killing a lady while driving drunk.

I have killed animals before. I don't think I am a threat to any people :)
I don't think you get my argument Andy.

What Little did was wrong and he got off way to easy, but it was not like he funded an operation where him and his friends went out and killed people for his own profit.

Vick, the scumbag that he is set this operation up on purpose and with a clear conscious killed and tortured animals on a regular basis. Not once in a while, they did this shit everyday so they could have fun watching it and made money from it.

That is friggin sick, no if, ands, or butts.

I don't think you get my argument Andy.

What Little did was wrong and he got off way to easy, but it was not like he funded an operation where him and his friends went out and killed people for his own profit.

Vick, the scumbag that he is set this operation up on purpose and with a clear conscious killed and tortured animals on a regular basis. Not once in a while, they did this shit everyday so they could have fun watching it and made money from it.

That is friggin sick, no if, ands, or butts.

I'm not defending Vick. Please do not misconstrue my posts. I think he is a huge POS and should be reasonably punished.

What I do have a problem with is the hypocrisy of people wanting him punished big time when nothing is even mentioned of football players being violent with people.

I'm not defending Vick. Please do not misconstrue my posts. I think he is a huge POS and should be reasonably punished.

What I do have a problem with is the hypocrisy of people wanting him punished big time when nothing is even mentioned of football players being violent with people.

I think anyone who hurts anyone else should be punished.

My problem with Vick is he did this stuff over and over and over again. That's not just criminal, he's a sick bastard that gets off on hurting other living creatures.

Back