SportsCardFreaks---FREE GROUP BREAK SPOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
Want a FREE spot in an upcoming GROUP BREAK?
(YOUR pick of any future break hosted by ME ac-n-mike)

Simply read this message.... that's it... READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE.
And pay close attention.

Let me start off by thanking all you loyal FREAKS, as well as welcoming back you members who I havent seen in some time.

I want to start by reintroducing you all to a few features here on the site. VBOOKIE (bet on your favorite sporting events using site points) POINTS AUCTIONS (bid on cards and supplies using your site points), & the FREAKS CHAT (trade instantly with our 5200+ members). All of these features are linked in my signature.

Next let me talk to you about the STORE feature here on the site. Located at the top middle of your screen simply click on the STORE icon and a drop down menu will appear..let me walk you through the options.

Donate - use this to send points to another member (for payment of auctions or other transactions)

Bank - store your points (and in the future collect interest on banked points)

Change Custom Title - have a nickname or want to display who you collect? Change your User "subtitle" here

Change Other Users Custom Title - alter another members user title

Change User Name - Tired of your old screen anme, or change who you are collecting and the name just doesnt fit, while not recommended due to name recognitio/ reputation etc you can change your user name.

Secondary UserGroup - need more PM space? purchase it here.

Glowing User Name - make your name "GLOW" various colors available

Colored User Name - various colors available

Bold User Name - BOLD

Italicized User Name - Italicized

Sticky Thread - Stick a thread to the top of the forum (lasts 24 hours)

Custom Avatar - set your own custom avatar

Change Other Users Avatar - alter your competitions avatar

the last few options listed are in the works

SportsCardFreaks.com is always looking for MOTIVATED, POSTIVE, FRIENDLY Traders, so REFER your friends and others CLICK HERE

We are also always on the look out for Future Staff/Moderators, to apply for a position CLICK HERE

IF you want a shot at getting a free group break spot click here and respond with any acknowledgement that you read this PM, BUT you must use the word freakadilly... a winner will be selected before my next announced break.

If you have ANY questions about these topics or ANY other aspects of the site or trading PLEASE simply respond to this message and I will personally respond!

If you enjoy the site, and are proud to be a part of our community, share your support....feel free to post this pic as your avatar or profile picture.

images.jpg

Thanks for your continued support, I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back