Prospect
Transactions: 2
Jackson Sports Cards & Collectibles Show

July 26th

9AM-3PM

American Legion Post 29
3200 Lansing Ave
Jackson, Michigan 49202

We will have over 40 tables setup at the show.

We received lots of positive feedback from our guests at our last show back in March.

We have a couple dealers from out of state(Indianapolis area) making the long trip to setup at our show as well!

If you have any questions or comments please post them below or you can also PM me.

Hope to see you there!

www.facebook.com/jacksonsportcardshow

Hope you guys have a great turnout. Wish I could make it. I still have never been to a card show. The closest thing I've been to was trader's village in Grand Praire when I was a kid. They had quite a few shops in there that sold bought, sold, and traded cards.

Keep your eyes peeled for Tony Parker cards, y'all!

if anyone sees Olympic stuff, there are some autos im looking for, if you want a list, shoot me a message and what ill pay for them, if you can beat the guy up and get them below you can pocket the extra...

same deal with some Kyle Boller stuff

if anyone sees Olympic stuff, there are some autos im looking for, if you want a list, shoot me a message and what ill pay for them, if you can beat the guy up and get them below you can pocket the extra...

same deal with some Kyle Boller stuff

Feel free to PM me a list of what you are looking for and I will see what I can do for you

Well I was going to go this weekend, but my work schedule got changed to....yup, 9-3.

Will you guys keep your eyes peeled for some Lions, Tigers, and Red Wings stuff. Especially Jimmy Howard, Miguel Cabrera, and a lot of Lions rookies. I would greatly appreciate it!

Back