SP Authentic Kelly Jennings 3 color FS

Cano Collector

Bench Warmer
I wish I could freebie this one, but funds are tight. Need to raise some Christmas funds for the kids.

$40 DLVD

KellyJenningsSPA.jpg

BTW- Spots are on the scanner

I know dude. I am not happy about it either. I know the 3 color ones sell for $40 + Shipping on eBay so figured I would offer to the 12th man group here 1st

I know dude. I am not happy about it either. I know the 3 color ones sell for $40 + Shipping on eBay so figured I would offer to the 12th man group here 1st

they haven't been selling as well anymore...the demand is gone. $20? I know what you have into it...:pop::pop::pop:

EDIT: also, whats the deal with the group buy? I sent my end it seems like a month ago....

Last edited by a moderator:
I got them in, but I had to order bubble mailers. I forgot to have everyone add money for shipping to the cards. I only talked about the price of the lot broken up so I had to wait for the mailers and the money to get them shipped.

The last 3 color RC went for $40. Lemme see what comes up and if nothing else I will LYK on the Jennings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got them in, but I had to order bubble mailers. I forgot to have everyone add money for shipping to the cards. I only talked about the price of the lot broken up so I had to wait for the mailers and the money to get them shipped.

The last 3 color RC went for $40. Lemme see what comes up and if nothing else I will LYK on the Jennings.

i kinda thought about that, thats why i added a little to my payment

I took care of it and sent them out yesterday. I stick by what I told everyone.

It is all good and they should be there by the weekend or Monday

Back