Sooooo, if Appalachian State goes undefeated...

I SAID ITS GREAT TO BE A MOUNTAINEER :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

They are Division I AA. I dont think it is unusual for teams of that division to go undefeated. Besides that, I dont think a I AA team can be a participant in a BCS game. Nor should they be.

This post is so ridiculous. It is the first week!!! Please do not make this a weekly thing or I will go into my profile and attempt to ignore you, but won't be able to because you are 1 of the 46 admins/mods and are thus unignorable.

They are Division I AA. I dont think it is unusual for teams of that division to go undefeated. Besides that, I dont think a I AA team can be a participant in a BCS game. Nor should they be.

This post is so ridiculous. It is the first week!!! Please do not make this a weekly thing or I will go into my profile and attempt to ignore you, but won't be able to because you are 1 of the 46 admins/mods and are thus unignorable.

:lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol:

sarcasmchart.gif

Back