Some Things for Trades...Scans

zoeman1999

Bench Warmer
Coltsfan18 said:
hey, i shipped my part of the trade out today, I also like your jim brown jersey anything I have for that?


hey...just packed yours up and will go out in the morning...

i'll check
 

zoeman1999

Bench Warmer
Coltsfan18 said:
hey, i shipped my part of the trade out today, I also like your jim brown jersey anything I have for that?

nice unitas.....if your trading....please lmk if i have anything for it..


liked these

bleier auto
royal exquisite auto
ware auto
mccoy spx auto
barber auto jersey


guessing brown/10 is around 80-100
 

Coltsfan18

Bench Warmer
zoeman1999 said:
nice unitas.....if your trading....please lmk if i have anything for it..


liked these

bleier auto
royal exquisite auto
ware auto
mccoy spx auto
barber auto jersey


guessing brown/10 is around 80-100
alright, im headed to a ballgame but will get back with you tonight...I liked these as well

what value are you putting on the walter payton cut auto?

wells platinum auto
greene NT patch auto
stafford TTT
heyward bey NT
McCoy absolute jumbo auto
 

zoeman1999

Bench Warmer
Coltsfan18 said:
alright, im headed to a ballgame but will get back with you tonight...I liked these as well

what value are you putting on the walter payton cut auto? Have to check but guessing around 350..

wells platinum auto - 40
greene NT patch auto - may not have in a little bit...will let you know
stafford TTT - /10 - 120
heyward bey NT - have to check
McCoy absolute jumbo auto /10 - Looking 150

np ....have to check some values as well
 
Top