Some pick ups from last week

rexvos

Bench Warmer
Not much in, actually waiting on a couple of things to get in hopefully will be here in the next few days

first got sort of an oddball card

Tim Rattay Collector's Edge Supreme Press Proof Slick (not sure how many are out there, it is just the front of the card)

rattaycepressproof.jpg

a few Rohan freebies/trade stuff

from Ernie and Kelly

rohans.jpg

and a couple in from the new class

LaRon (have a nicer card of him incoming)
llandryjsy.jpg

and my main man Dwayne Bowe

dboweredinkauto.jpg

for my higher end stuff check my 69 Topps additions in the Vintage forum in a few minutes:cool:

Rohan Davey is almost as big of a waste of space and flesh as David Lorenzen!:eek:

I like the design on the press pass jersey....kinda like the FOTG stuff.

Rohan Davey is almost as big of a waste of space and flesh as David Lorenzen!:eek:

I like the design on the press pass jersey....kinda like the FOTG stuff.

it is Jarred Lorenzen

and Rohan is very similar to JaMarcus, big arm and a lot of raw talent, but I do not know if any will ever be able to read an NFL defense. Rohan will always do well against uncomplicated schemes, he was the MVP of NFL Europe.

it is Jarred Lorenzen

and Rohan is very similar to JaMarcus, big arm and a lot of raw talent, but I do not know if any will ever be able to read an NFL defense. Rohan will always do well against uncomplicated schemes, he was the MVP of NFL Europe.

There are not to many people who could out eat Lorenzen, and still fit into the NFL pants.

Back