Some people dont play when it comes to condiments!

Will

Prospect
http://www.miamiherald.com/460/story/122682.html

A Wendy's night manager now knows just how seriously some people take their condiments.
Renel Frage, 20, got shot in a dispute over chili sauce.
Frage was working the 5 p.m.-to-3 a.m. graveyard shift at a Wendy's in Miami Gardens when an extra-demanding customer showed up at the drive-through window after midnight.
The four-person staff obliged his request for a Caesar salad, five-piece chicken nuggets and a bowl of chili off the dollar menu.
After paying the $3.24 tab, he drove to the second window to pick up his meal.
He told the attendant he wanted extra chili sauce. According to Frage, Wendy's corporate policy specifies two packets to a customer -- three if they request more.
''I told him, I just take the orders and give out the food,'' said Susan Byrob-Fimon, the attendant. ``It wasn't up to me to give him more.''
STILL UNHAPPY
That didn't make the customer happy. He was already squabbling with his female passenger.
Frage, hoping to appease the customer and keep the peace, slipped in eight extra packets -- for a total of 11.
Frage stepped outside to tell the disgruntled customer he already had his extra condiments.
''He hadn't even checked the bag,'' Frage said on Tuesday afternoon. ``I was trying to be nice.''
Frage also worried about the well-being of another employee who was taking out the garbage at that moment.
He had reason to be worried: When Frage stepped outside, he was greeted by a series of gunshots. One of the bullets ripped through his upper left arm.
The gun-toting customer then took off.
Frage didn't realize he had been struck until he walked back into the restaurant.
''There was blood everywhere,'' he recalled. ``It was a big mess.''
Frage was taken from the restaurant, at 18181 NW 27th Ave., to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
''There is some pain in my arm,'' he said. ``But I'll be OK.''
GUARD WAS ASLEEP
A security guard was on duty, but Frage said he was asleep during the ordeal. The sound of gunshots woke him up.
The shooter fled in a light-brown four-door vehicle. Miami-Dade police are studying surveillance video, hoping for a glimpse of the shooter's face.
''It is ridiculously sad that someone would almost take someone else's life over something so trivial,'' said Mary Walters, a Miami-Dade police spokeswoman.
The restaurant was open for business Tuesday, with customers steadily using the drive-through all afternoon.
Frage, an orphan, immigrated from Haiti five years ago. He graduated from North Miami High School in 2006 and has been a Wendy's employee for three years.
He said his deep religious beliefs saved him.
''As soon as I realized I was shot, I started praying to God,'' he said. ``I don't think He'd want me to die over some chili.''