some big ones...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
from my latest in flipping...these are the football highlights...i want to see how crazy some folks will get because the Richard Dent is a SERIOUS card...if you dont know what it is, its a 2002 Topps Ring of Honor Auto...feel free to check out the eBay listings for cards from this set, it is NUTS...it sells like SPs from 1997 UD Legends...

anyway, here ya go..

n1.jpg

n2.jpg

n3.jpg

1998 Skyboy Autographics Hines Ward

n4.jpg

2006 Sage Teammates Reggie Bush/Adrian McPherson /10

n5.jpg

1997 UD Legends Todd Christensen (already spoken for)

n6.jpg

2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear Platinum Robert Pollard /25, its the only set that had his autograph, the 'regular' version is /100, so im hoping he has some hardcore fans as a Seahawk...

n7.jpg

2006 Sage Silver Jersey Jay Cutler, not real fancy, but whatever

there were a few other NFL cards, then there is some baseball that i dont know much about and some hockey that i know even less about....

Very nice, Congrats! The Cutler is cool, #/50. and is this guy from pittsburgh? 1998 Skyboy Autographics Hines Ward, it rings a bell

is this guy from pittsburgh? 1998 Skyboy Autographics Hines Ward, it rings a bell

Yes, he was a Steeler. He's the one who was once voted as the dirtiest player in the NFL with over 10% of the votes, according to a sports illustrated article.

That's the guy, Thanks Mike, my sister like's the Steelers cause she went to Penn state and like's Ward(n), I knew I heard his name before, didn't know he played dirty though, sounds like Suh. :LOL:

Bush/McPherson dual spoken for now...

the Ward is up on eBay already has opening bid of $22, the Dent is on eBay BIN/BO $349.99, and the baseball leftovers are in a lot as well if anyone might be interested in that...

as suspected the Robert Pollard is getting some love...got an opener of $14.99, hopefully someone goes to war with it :Rambo:

well just sold the Dent via auction...best offer I got was $166, kept trying to get $180, sold for $190.50...not bad...

lot ends up being a 3 card flip, Dent $190.50, Hines Ward $23.50, and Robert Pollard $14.99

Back