socalcollector85 has been BANNED

901225.gif

wheeler281 said:
Just 2 wonderful Quotes below posted thread by Mr Socalcollector. this just is not tolerable after coming of a suspension for harassing the same member

http://www.sportscardfreaks.com/forums/football-cards/263579-few-nicer-cards-fs-ft.html

go **** yourself dude, I dont give a **** about getting banned, your a little ***** hiding behind a keyboard..... ****in ***** ass bitch

thats what i thought internet thug **** YOU

thats how he talked to me once i started asking if he ever was gonna send my card. it became a big deal to him that i would ask for my end of the trade like i was supposed to be happy he only ripped me off for 1 card..lol the guys a joke. sad thing is he lives not far from me, and i think he thinks i am some little computer geek or something. i am 6 ft 5 in tall, and used to be a heavy weight gold glove chmpion boxer for 2 years in folsom prison in my wild days..lol i guess hes lucky i am a born again christian who has spent too many year becoming the man i am today. jesus christ saved him and he doesnt even know it..lol

steelernutt68 said:
thats how he talked to me once i started asking if he ever was gonna send my card. it became a big deal to him that i would ask for my end of the trade like i was supposed to be happy he only ripped me off for 1 card..lol the guys a joke. sad thing is he lives not far from me, and i think he thinks i am some little computer geek or something. i am 6 ft 5 in tall, and used to be a heavy weight gold glove chmpion boxer for 2 years in folsom prison in my wild days..lol i guess hes lucky i am a born again christian who has spent too many year becoming the man i am today. jesus christ saved him and he doesnt even know it..lol

Yep what he said ^^^^^^^^^

doesn't mean you can't take a dump in a bag, and mail it to him.

I have yet to be ripped off (other then the asshole about orange refractor set which is another story) on the internet.

Hell if I had that guys address I could find something neat to send him. Screw those rip off guys. Honesty is where it is at.

Back