Football So what does Michael Vick face?

Will Michael Vick Rookies be worth anything more in 10 years?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Ground Support

Bench Warmer
I heard 5 years in prision and 250,000 K..

That means he will never get to play in the NFL again.

A big part of me wants to go out and buy a high end rookie of him to put away. He isn't exactly Maurice Clarrett, so I wonder if his Rookies will have any value in 10 years?

they are pulling his stuff out of products as well

Hes done, so are his cards. However though, if you wait till he gets sentenced and see how long maybe theres hope, but doubt it.

MAN 5 years? THAT is RUFF!....I dont see him playing again IF he gets sentenced to 5 years...man that is HUGE layoff and the legs wil NOT be there when he gets out...I just dont see any teams throwing him a bone....and we all know that the arm is strong but he is NOT a throwing QB he is known for running and that will be lost in 5 years in the PEN!

long story short ...I think his cards will go to the dogs. :)

awww man... he was 1 of my favorite players. its ashame. hopefully, since hes still young, he can get out of jail and take a year to regain his physical ability to play. he could still b like, 34-35 and play a few more years. good thing i loaded up and got a few GU's and bought his jersey, they may be worth sumthin in 10-20 years.

i don't see where your seeing the value coming from? If he's not going to play again and is going to be in prison for five years what do you see giving his cards a spurt in value 10 years down the road?

5foot1Howard12 said:
awww man... he was 1 of my favorite players. its ashame. hopefully, since hes still young, he can get out of jail and take a year to regain his physical ability to play. he could still b like, 34-35 and play a few more years. good thing i loaded up and got a few GU's and bought his jersey, they may be worth sumthin in 10-20 years.

chances of you having those cards in 10 years and still be in the card world is pretty slim probably

if he goes to prison wich i doubt that will happen, dont get your mis-conception of prison for what you see on tv in real life its nothing close i have relatives who are prison guards and they say its nothing like on tv , my uncle said if vic went to prison he could come out stronger and faster because he would have evry day to keep in shape hit the weights and run the trac remeber if he goes to priosn it would be federal so most likely a contry club for him, and with all the money he has aint know one going to mess with him, so all in all he could make a come back he is still young,

this is a conspiracy theory that i have cooked up....if u have evr seen godfather part II u know about michael corleone's gambling and racketeering indictment...where they got one of his capo's to testify against him for a lesser sentence....then he got on the stand and said he lied about his statement that incriminated michael corleone....TO GET PAID!!!....what if vick paid him off to say vick nvr did nothing just like corleone did to his capo....i know it has NO CHANCE of happening but just for ppl who like conspiracy theories there is one....lol

ok, first off, let me start of by saying i know dog fighting is a terrible thing and i have 2 dogs myself and i think its just plain out wrong.

BUT

do you guys think donruss may be jumping the gun a bit here? i mean they are pulling ALL their vick cards, and they aren't the only ones, vick is losing all his sponsors as well. Dog fighting is bad, but in my mind its not as terrible as being a **** addict or shooting someone or something along those lines. (thats not to say hes not doing some sort of **** as well, because he was caught with his water bottle.)With that said, vick got himself into this entire mess for dogfighting, and i just think its really sad that now he probably will forfeit his entire NFL career over something that he probably just did for the kicks. I bet he regrets ever doing this.

hornsfan92 said:
ok, first off, let me start of by saying i know dog fighting is a terrible thing and i have 2 dogs myself and i think its just plain out wrong.

BUT

do you guys think donruss may be jumping the gun a bit here? i mean they are pulling ALL their vick cards, and they aren't the only ones, vick is losing all his sponsors as well. Dog fighting is bad, but in my mind its not as terrible as being a **** addict or shooting someone or something along those lines. (thats not to say hes not doing some sort of **** as well, because he was caught with his water bottle.)With that said, vick got himself into this entire mess for dogfighting, and i just think its really sad that now he probably will forfeit his entire NFL career over something that he probably just did for the kicks. I bet he regrets ever doing this.
To be honest I dont think they are. Animal cruelty is wrong in the mind of almost all, and I know parents dont want thier kids that are 8 years old excited about pulling a Mike Vick base from a pack after what hes done. Between this the Ron Mexico seen and the Water bottle it was bound to happen.

Back