So this guy on SCF

nice to see you back...are you going to enroll in kevins academy of bigotry?...nice to see you not acknowledge that farves can be had for under $1 :doh:

2- and you called me an arrogent prick, i'm not really into name calling, but, thats gotta be better than being a stupid prick like you. one becomes arrogant from putting up with nitwits.

:scratch:

Bob is an arrogant and hard to deal with person. I have never had good experiences with him or seen good things from him on ANY site I have seen him on.

Bearfield's cards = GOLD
Everyone else's stuff = TURD

So Bearfield where does it say 5 per? If I posted a thread called "20 paypal for chad jacksons" would i have to pay 20 on every chad jackson that is brought up that I like?

For the record, I called bearfield an arrogant prick. And since he has never dealt with me, he has no say in if Im stupid or not. So apparently Bearfield is an arrogant prick just because he is, and not because Im a nitwit. Thank you for confirming that Bearfield.;)

For the record, I called bearfield an arrogant prick. And since he has never dealt with me, he has no say in if Im stupid or not. So apparently Bearfield is an arrogant prick just because he is, and not because Im a nitwit. Thank you for confirming that Bearfield.;)

:salut:

After the $85 pm I got from him I asked if he was kidding this was the response I got...:roflmao:

Quote:
NO PROBLEM, I WILL, AND I DON'T KID, BUT CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. YOU'RE THE ONE THAT OFFERED $5 PER CARD. OR WERE YOU KIDDING?????? OR CHEAP?
OH, WAIT A MINUTE---I SHOULD JUST GIVE THEM TO YOU. YEAH, RIGHT!!!TRY EBAY, I KNOW I'LL SELL THEM THERE.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

i gave joey a handful of these not asking for anything and he returned the favor times 1000 later onmaybe you should have considered this option a little longer

Joey and I have both given each other $100s of dollars worth of cards... as well as others on this site. Unsolicited.

Some people just do not get it, and never will.

Back