so much for Boxers doing well in the UFC

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
i really hate guys who talk crap anyway, which is why i HATE the DIAZ boys...dont care if you can back it up, be respectful and show up in the ring...

Randy Couture really beat the crap out of James Toney in the battle of the old last night after Toney was talking smack for quite awhile...i know its 'part of the show' or whatever, but you dont ever see Clay Guida really talking a guy down, or really GSP either...they mostly talk about having a great camp, and dont get caught up in the excitment of a win...

sure some may find the GSP flip annoying, and personally i dont care for him, but i do like how he carries himself, unlike folks like Tito Ortiz and Nick/Nate Diaz...

and yeah, ill admit Clay Guida is probably my favorite MMA fighter out there...dude reminds me of Captain Caveman, likes to brawl, bleeds frequently, and keeps going...i think hes a class act, and anyone who watched him at 117 should think the same thing, as during his 'winners interview' he said he didnt mean to hurt the guy and hoped he healed up quickly...

/end rant

Back