So many people to thank!!!

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Just got home after a long hiatus and got so many cards from TCG members.

From CCG members:

Welker83 sent a monster stack of former Alabama players (3-4 inches thick :shock: ) and he loaded it up nicely....damn nicely I might add:D Autos of Lemanski Hall (favorite card of the lot :dance: ), Sherman Williams, and Triandos Luke....jersey cards of Shaun Alexander and Jarrett Johnson. :dance:

fromjustin.jpg

metallikat_87 sent a great lot with 2 Ken Darby jerseys from Press Pass (love those cards!) including a two color patch AND a Darby SPx auto #/499:cheers:

fromjered.jpg

Zeeck made me crap my pants. Four cards....two Shaun Alexander Topps Chrome base....Topps Chrome Refractor....and a Shaun Alexander 2000 Topps auto :afro:

frombrian.jpg

From other members.....Nate (ryo) was kind enough to send me an Ozzie Newsome 1999 Century Legends auto:cheers:

fromnatenewsome.jpg

Alan (LAfanGuy) sent me a TON of Alabama cards from a PP Legends break including #'ed cards and Ken Darby cards. Those were extra cool coming from him since he is on the Bucs, Alan's favorite NFL team:clap:

fromalan.jpg

Jim (jbmmadman) sent a really sweet DeMeco Ryans '07 Threads "Red Framed" card #/50 :drunk:

fromjim.jpg

Bought a couple of cards from Andy (andy ;)) around a month ago and finally got them. He had been busy searching high and low for a ton of extra Alabama cards for me....lots of #'ed cards, refractors (if you can believe that), and the always fun random base cards of players that no one but me and the players' parents care about:broccoli:

(the Darby Auto #/25 and Shaun Alexander #/19 were the cards I bought from him + a few of the freebies)

fromandy.jpg

Thanks so much to each and all of you......members like you make this site freakin' rock:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
and the always fun random base cards of players that no one but me and the players' parents care about:broccoli:

Heck of a mailday!

Your quote above reminds me: I've been selling a ton of stuff for a friend. He had about 400 Todd Zeile rookies. I told them they wouldn't move due to the shipping and he wondered if there was a way we could get in touch with his family.
The best part is I think he was serious. :D

Back