Football So I just got a message from Panini on a pending redemption

racinghy

Bench Warmer
So I've been waiting over a year on a Rookie Jarvis Jones autograph and so I sent a message to find out if there is any updates. Here is what I got.

"We are still waiting on the autographs from that player. With redemptions we have a contract with the player. It does not however allow us to place a time frame on the athletes. The player’s agent will set up the signing with him around their own scheduling. When the signatures are done and returned to us then we process and send them out. After the 4 month wait has expired, the customer may request that we send out a random pulled card of equal (current) Beckett value as a trade or may continue waiting for the actual card. Panini America will not replace a card without the customer requesting a replacement be shipped. Please let us know if you would like any of your four month or older cards to be replaced by creating a general information ticket and referencing the request numbers (for example: 123456) for each card or by calling 800-852-8833 and letting a representative know the ticket number you would like to be replaced. Thank you and have a great day!"

At this point, would it be worth it to have a replacement or not. I need some advice since I've never been in this situation and I also have no idea on what his value is right now since I'm too poor(and lazy, but I blame minimum wage and only getting 20 hours a week when I'm trying to go on my own) to get a subscription to Beckett now after buying my first car.

I would check to see what replacements they would offer. I cannot remember the hockey autograph redemption I had (been a couple years), but I was sent a list of replacements and was able to choose what I wanted.

10-4 Randy. I mean, he doesn't sound like a bad player at all, 1st rounder OLB, 40 tackles, 10 assisted tackles, and a sack in his rookie season. This season though, his numbers were low, guessing he went to 2nd string. I'll see if they can send me a list of what my options would be.

They usually just find a different auto of the same player that is already live, if they don't have it then they send out something with equal BV (be careful there though, I got screwed by "equal" BV from them twice now, those were higher valued items though). They no longer let you choose or ask for players names you might like as a replacement. Its weird Poo-nini says that because I got a Jarvis Landry redemption from Select them about a year ago, and they didn't have it in so they sent me a Momentum rc auto of him instead.............. so did he only sign the on card autos and not do stickers or something?

Back