So I bought this collection

cardjim

Bench Warmer
And Found quite a few mid range football cards. Take the time to look through these pics and see if we can trade for the wants in my signature or I would make a deal for cash.
FBGU.jpg

Mack Strong Seahawks ($8)Chris Simms Buccaneers ($8)Gabe Carimi Eagles($8)Kellen clemens Jets ($8)Von Miller Titans ($10)Leon Washington Jets($8)Arrelious Benn buccaneers($5)Omar Jacobs($8)
FBGU2.jpg

Robiske Browns ($30)Orakpo Texas($12)Malcolm Jenkins Saints($12)Pettigrew Lions ($10)McNabb Eagles($30)Brian cushing Texans($12)Deshaen foster Panthers($20)Mayo cut Plug Stamp ($40)
FBautos2.jpg

Marvin Harrison colts ($12)Sinorice Moss Giants ($25)Drew Olson Ravens ($12)Joique Bell Lions ($10)Roddrick Muckelroy Texas($10) Dwayne Bowe Chiefs ($15)Riley cooper Eagles($15)Priest Holmes Chiefs ($12)DaJuan Morgan chiefs ($10)

I will stick it in with the stuff for the boy. Anybody else? I can trade or if you don't have any of the things in my signature I can sell very fairly.

Someone allowed that my prices were too high being the reason for no replies. Those prices in parenthesis are simply book price to help in any trading you would like to do. Sorry, I should have stated that.

Bringing this back to the top because all these cards are very affordable and great trade bait. Let's work out some deals.

Back