Sliq get your purse out!

deimos

Bench Warmer
Sure you have seen this,and he is asking $188.87 to much for it.....but what the hell
I also think the listing is directed towards you:"2006 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Black Materials NFL LOGO Parallel Kyle Boller #12 (#1/1)!!! A true #1/1 Masterpiece that is seldom offered! A perfect addition for any super player collector, set builder or Baltimore Ravens, St Louis Rams and University of California Berkeley (UCB) Golden Bears Fan!" lol
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kyle-Boller...0950843732?pt=US_Football&hash=item3a6dd5fd54

Last edited by a moderator:
sliq's known he had that card for a while. don't understand why peter won't just let it go with as much help as he solicits from other collectors for his brunell collection.

sliq's known he had that card for a while. don't understand why peter won't just let it go with as much help as he solicits from other collectors for his brunell collection.

and how much he has bitched about people holding cards hostage

not interested over $30 because of how things went down with the initial sale...it was suppose to be mine right after dude pulled it

I am surprised by this....

I am not. We have all given him a hard time because of his obsession with Brunell is not really healthy. He has a Tim Rattay printing plate that he lists in his store for $49.99. I am the only person in the world that collects Tim Rattay and he knows that. Good thing I do not collect printing plates and really only focus on his 2000 rookie year issues.

I'm not surprised. Dude is a jag. He has three agendas.

1) Collect anything and everything of Brunell
2) If anyone starts to rival his collection, buy a 1/1 of the player they collect and hold it hostage. How can they claim they are number 1 if they don't have every card.
3) If anyone calls him out on having dirty knees after meeting Brunell, buy a 1/1 of the player they collect and hold it hostage. They will think twice before calling him out.

Don't worry. If he helped you out, he feels you are no threat to him. It should be considered an insult more so than a kind gesture.

Its too bad on the surface he seems like a ncie guy but then this stuff happens. He has a gadsden i wanted but was lucky to get another of the same card. When it does come up and sell it goes for under 10 he has tit for like 40.
Dont get it.

I'm not surprised. Dude is a jag. He has three agendas.

1) Collect anything and everything of Brunell
2) If anyone starts to rival his collection, buy a 1/1 of the player they collect and hold it hostage. How can they claim they are number 1 if they don't have every card.
3) If anyone calls him out on having dirty knees after meeting Brunell, buy a 1/1 of the player they collect and hold it hostage. They will think twice before calling him out.

Don't worry. If he helped you out, he feels you are no threat to him. It should be considered an insult more so than a kind gesture.

Spot-on description. That's him.

i think ill start searching Brunell 1/1 more frequently and run him up with a snipe and/or hold something hostage...

the whole deal with that mirror black was nuts...im pretty sure he knew about how a deal was made on the mag site when it was pulled...i think it was Rexy that lined it up for me, but then because there was 'interest' in the card (from people associated with whatever inclination of CP it was), the guy backed out and listed it on eBay...

out of spite i didnt bid because of the initial sellers action, and when it gets relisted every month i dont even open the auction link, as i have no interest in shelling out that much, especially in this down market and overproduction of 1/1's...at auction i dont see it going over $50...ive gotten plenty of Boller stuff recently for $1-$5 of late (multiple contenders, an spa, limited /15...)

i think ill start searching Brunell 1/1 more frequently and run him up with a snipe and/or hold something hostage...

the whole deal with that mirror black was nuts...im pretty sure he knew about how a deal was made on the mag site when it was pulled...i think it was Rexy that lined it up for me, but then because there was 'interest' in the card (from people associated with whatever inclination of CP it was), the guy backed out and listed it on eBay...

out of spite i didnt bid because of the initial sellers action, and when it gets relisted every month i dont even open the auction link, as i have no interest in shelling out that much, especially in this down market and overproduction of 1/1's...at auction i dont see it going over $50...ive gotten plenty of Boller stuff recently for $1-$5 of late (multiple contenders, an spa, limited /15...)
i was thinking of doing the same thing lol

Back