Six pack.

NashFan13

I rule at life
Anyone know some good workouts to get a six pack? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

hornsfan92

#1 vince young collector
yes i couldn't agree more about the tad comment..why would you ask a question like this..it has nothing to do with anything..go do some situps bud

NashFan13

I rule at life
hornsfan92 said:
yes i couldn't agree more about the tad comment..why would you ask a question like this..it has nothing to do with anything..go do some situps bud
Whats .. about it? I didnt ask to see it. So why act like a buttwipe?

02viperacr

Bench Warmer
I think you offended some Fatty Boys on this forum ... anyone with half a brain would know a 13 year old COULD have abs ... hell ive seen 8 year olds with a six pack ...

To get abs you need to Eat extremely healthy as you need around 7% bodyfat or less ...
you need to sleep well , at least 8-10 hours ( if your 13).
and you need to do a variety of ab workouts . theres 3 ab sections upper / lower and side obliques.
The best machine i use for abs is where you sit and push a Bar thats going across your chest , its made my abs super hard ... im close to doing all the wieght on that machine , 110 pounds ...

if you do all 3 steps right ... eating , sleeping , exercise ... you will have a nice 6 pack ...

C

mat19

Bench Warmer
mat19 said:
This forum is starting to become a tad ..!

No offence intended as far as i'm concerned its not personal. i just read some of these threads and there way off centre field, but heck i wish i had a 6 pack :D Anyway do the sit ups and keep the ladies coming!