Site access issues

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
It seems that while site is up for majority, the minority are still encountering sporadic access issues. Not sure what will help but i thought one thread to track is a start, so, if you have issues please post (after each occurance):

*Time
*Error (eg unavailable, cannot be found whatever)
*Browser
*??? NEthing else you feel is useful.

Jason has had issues numerous times.......I know he did this morning and yesterday, I'm sure he can fill you in on some details.

Sliq not able to get on right now.....got a text from him at 7:37 CST this morning. He is probably using IE, possibly Fire Fox or tried with both. Waiting to hear back from him on his error message he got.

i have issues til 3-4pm daily, can get on at night, up til 1030pm or so when i go to bed, have had issues the past 3 days from 430a-3p each day, unable to find site, like it doesnt exist, also tried links from Yahoo and Google searches, PM notification emails, links sent by members who have access via email, IE and Firefox

once changes are done we will address host, one thing at a time. Ask Zach what we told him #1 issue we wanted addressed was lol.... well, #2 after helping zeek kick the cross dressing habit (you know wearing cubs gear).....

Back