Since I sold the bulk of my trade page, now I'm feeling like finishing it off...

vannestjc

Bench Warmer
Still shopping my 2004 SPx Swatch Supremacy set. Full 60 card set, 30 vets and 30 rookies. (This is the Big Ben, Eli Manning, Philip Rivers class. Also Roy Williams, Steven Jackson, etc.)

swatchsupremacy7.jpg

Books $607 and I'm trying to move it as a set. Would prefer to sell, but would also trade for some decent chips.

Otherwise, I only have 2 cards left:

tatum4.jpg

04 Contenders Tatum Bell BV $60

tatum5.jpg

04 Leaf Limited Bronze Tatum Bell #10/25 BV $80

Looking to just get rid of them and start all over...

Thanks,
Jim

Got a price in mind for the Allen? It would make a GREAT Christmas gift for a good friend.

Also have a Jarvis Moss Black RC 9/10 from Rookies & Stars
Moss10.jpg

Cris7401 said:
Got a price in mind for the Allen? It would make a GREAT Christmas gift for a good friend.

Also have a Jarvis Moss Black RC 9/10 from Rookies & Stars
Moss10.jpg

Well, it doesn't book and from what I've heard it's an SP. I did an EBay search to judge SV and there are none out there. Considering what I have into it, I could do $40 dlvd on it.

Thanks,
jim

vannestjc said:
Well, it doesn't book and from what I've heard it's an SP. I did an EBay search to judge SV and there are none out there. Considering what I have into it, I could do $40 dlvd on it.

Thanks,
jim

Thanks for the response but I'm gonna have to decline. Thanks though.

oglesbyc said:
check out my bucket i have a few broncos autos on there lmk if we can work something out

chris

I have some interest in the Mike Bell SPA auto and the John Elway GU you have on your GU page. What other Broncos do you have? I think I saw a Tatum Bell, but that was it.

LMK what you were looking at and we'll see if we can come up with something.

Thanks,
Jim

atrain2004 said:
not sure 60 id guess have a selvin young auto letterman thats moveable if interested

I could definitely use a Selvin Letterman. And I think we can work with $60 as a BV on the Allen. let me know which Selvin it is and we'll work something out.

thanks,
Jim

Back