Silver&Black

S

silver&black79

Hey Fellas,

I just joined collectors Group. TrojanFan43 told suggested this forum to me since Football is my favorite sport to follow. I'm from SoCal originally, I'm a big Raider Fan, and even though a lot of my familly hate me for it iam actually a Notre Dame fan. I know i'm a traitor. I'm just getting back into collecting and I plan to build my collection to dork status. So heads up any Raider or Notre Dame items you have, i'm all ears. I really don't have much to my collection, the biggest cards I have is a ted ginn national championship last game program swatch, and anthony gonzalez score select inscription hot rookie auto (#8) & score select redzone (#27). I also have john beck (byu) aspire auto, patrick willis (ole miss) auto, and darius walker (ND) auto. Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. If I get anything else worth mentioning i'll let you guys know.

Not really. The last time I brought a Raider fan in, everyone hated him. I'm not droppin names, you guys can figure that one out.

Well can't speak for the last one....but this one is a friend of mine who I recently re-introduced to the hobby.......so he's definitely new to the "message board" thing but I think he can handle it......he's a great guy, other then the fact that he's an :pukerr:Notre Dame:pukerl:fan:lollol:;)

Watch. After the Nationals, we'll have a few new members. How do you think deputyjay found this place. Met him at the Nats last year, and thank god he's a Raider fan too!!

Watch. After the Nationals, we'll have a few new members. How do you think deputyjay found this place. Met him at the Nats last year, and thank god he's a Raider fan too!!

We should get a private forum.....like the one the Seahawks fans have.....Oh, how many OT replies does it take before a thread is officially hi-jacked?:lollol:Sorry Mark!

Back