SICKEST WEEKEND OF BREAKS IN MY LIFE!

mwolfson22

Bench Warmer
On a 4 day weekend and I went a little nuts this weekend buying product... I've been collecting for about 25 years now and this was easily far and away my biggest weekend of pulls and it just got better as I went along.

Thursday
Started off pretty bad on Thursday as I buster a box of 2007 Sterling that I found online and cost me a pretty penny. It wasn't pretty at all. Only card I pulled you really want to speak of was this one.

2007 Bowman Sterling Prospects Black Refractors #CL Chuck Lofgren Jsy AU
75d7b033.jpg

Also busted a box 0f 2007 Sweet Spot and 2008 SP Authentic but struck out on both. Also busted 2 boxes of Sterling and pulled Tommy Hanson, Mike Trout and Mike Leake in both boxes.

Also busted a box of 2008 Sterling I picked up online and pulled this

2008 Bowman Sterling Prospects #JM Jesus Montero Jsy AU
25aa4900.jpg

Which is the 3rd one I pulled in last 7 days.

Friday
Stopped at a LCS in the South Bay and picked up some more 2009 Sterling. Pulled two pack from an open box and pulled these.

2009 Bowman Sterling Prospects Gold Refractors #TS Tony Sanchez AU
1127db75.jpg

2009 Bowman Sterling Dual Autographs #BPFC Buster Posey/Francisco Cervelli
e7f3d2c6.jpg

So I grabbed the sealed box off the shelve and bought it. Once again I did pretty well with my autos in the box and pulled another one of these.

028df51c.jpg

Saturday
Saturday was the big day. Easily the biggest busts I have had possibly ever. I went to my local LCS and bought quite a bit of product. First I bought the other 2 boxes of 2009 Sterling from the case I started on Thursday. Pulled these nice cards...

20f63853.jpg

2009 Bowman Sterling Dual Autographs #BPGB Buster Posey/Gordon Beckham
ad37ca13.jpg

2009 Bowman Sterling Prospects Printing Plates Magenta #KK Kyeong Kang
678f28bf.jpg

2009 Bowman Sterling Prospects Refractors #TM Tyler Matzek AU
6760f743.jpg

2009 Bowman Sterling #GB Gordon Beckham AU RC
d7d8e641.jpg

2009 Bowman Sterling Prospects Gold Refractors #DV Dayan Viciedo AU
2ff64de6.jpg

Then I picked up a box of 2006 Sterling that was sitting on the shelve of the LCS for at least 3 years. On top was a uncirculated box topper which I usually hate but when I opened it I changes my opinion as I saw this...

2006 Bowman Sterling Original Autographs #BB1 Barry Bonds 05 B/20 B
92ed94b2.jpg

If that wasn't good enough the box was pretty decent as well and I pulled some good auto's like Kershaw, Ethier and Gordon.

I picked up two boxes of 2008 contenders and got a few good auto's like Ike Davis and Nefatli Feliz. Then once the Giants game was over I took two boxes of 2008 Bowman Draft home with me two open.

When I got home I had a box of 2008 Sterling waiting for me that I ordered online. I busted through the box and two my surprise I pulled this card...

2008 Bowman Sterling Prospects Red Refractors #CSA Carlos Santana AU
3dce8c0c.jpg

I also pulled these....

2008 Bowman Sterling Prospects #BP Buster Posey AU
dad809a5.jpg

2008 Bowman Sterling #EL Evan Longoria AU RC
3ac14708.jpg

Finally I opened the two 2008 Bowman Draft I took home from the LCS and pulled this

2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP128 Buster Posey AU
bd6e78ea.jpg

Needless to say.... I am broke but I am happy!

wow man that BONDS is freaking AWESOME !

the Posey's are good of course... but a PACK PULLED BONDS auto is SWEEEEEEEET !

Back