Shrewd move by Upper Deck

Have something called lineage or something.

Three players from a college. An stud from the way past (college wise), a stud from the not too distant past '98 - '06) and a rookie or if they can get non-pro players, one there. I think it'd be cool but I also collect Dennis Northcutt and think THAT'S cool :drunk: ...

If that idea can get me a Bruschi-Briggs-Cason Triple Auto, I'm on board. :salut:

Am I missing something??? How do you expect athletes to sign the cards? They do not get paid, and the NCAA would be violating so many of their own rules if athletes were paid to sign before they finished their senior year.

SPA and Exquisite has already used college uniforms...

see Kelly Jennings SPA and Frank Gore Exquisite :salut:

SPA and Exquisite has already used college uniforms...

see Kelly Jennings SPA and Frank Gore Exquisite :salut:

I am aware of that. However, not every player has college uniforms. They should create some set or parallel with college jerseys. Personally, I would like to see a parallel. The base can be NFL uniforms, a college parallel, and maybe a dual.

Upper Deck has been listening and is moving toward on card autos again. Their multi-player signed cards were stickers, but only because it's difficult to get a product out early and undamaged, while having to send it to two or three different people.

Back