Shipping weight question if I may

Krusin

retired hippie
Most of my shipping is in a regular Top Loader fit for the type card I'm shipping & have had no problem. Lately I've been selling some High End items & had buyers request a cornerless mag holder, I don't have a problem doing this & would still insert it into a team bag to keep sealed while shipping.

Question is what's the shipping weight using a Mag holder & a heaver card using size 00 (10" x 6" w/flap open) bubble mailers? Will 3 ounces cover this or should I add a bit?

Since the Pay-pal change I've used 3 ounces on most everything as the price is the same for 1 to 3 ounces. The only scale I have is an old clip on style that head shops sold, it's not that accurate & only goes to a couple ounces.

I'd think it would be ok at 3 but your best bet is to run to the PO one day and just weigh an item on the APS machine.

a 120 pt magnetic pro mold with an exquisite/spa/nt in that size should come in about 3.2 ounces...

i ship my magnetics in a 4x7, the label doesnt go on as nicely, but 4x7s are cheaper and i try to package to where the card has the least amount of room to wiggle around...

I think everytime I have shipped a card in a magnetic holder, it's come out to between 3-4 ounces. The next step up in shipping is minimal though.

just did my scale...

6x10 with Topps Triple Threads in mag 3.0 (no paper, so go 4)
6x10 with Exquisite 3.4

Thanks guys

had my wife take a test package to her work, thier scales said 3.4 so I went with 4 on what I sent this a.m.

Back