SF vs. Rams Thread

lisu

Bench Warmer
I'm listening to the game on NFL.com. How many times can I say that I really hate Brandon Williams? Looks like the OC is finally letting Alex do something today!

Sloppy game. The Rams had one really poor play on defense and a crucial turnover in the red zone. The Niners did just enough to win today. It was a good battle, but I'm definitely disappointed.

49ers win!

:salut: to Frank Gore

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

If the 49ers ever develop any offensive consistency, they'd rock. However, the Rams played well for a team so ravaged by injuries. Definitely a game of inches. Or a yard in this case, on the field goal miss by Wilkins.

:dance:

I'm listening to the game on NFL.com. How many times can I say that I really hate Brandon Williams? Looks like the OC is finally letting Alex do something today!

Brandon Williams is worthless. To think the 49ers could have had Demetrius Williams or Brandon Marshall. :doh:

49ers win!

:salut: to Frank Gore

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

If the 49ers ever develop any offensive consistency, they'd rock. However, the Rams played well for a team so ravaged by injuries. Definitely a game of inches. Or a yard in this case, on the field goal miss by Wilkins.

:dance:
I'm surprised Bulger lasted as long as he did. He got pummeled today. Poor guy. :(

And would it kill the Rams to give the ball to their best player on the last drive of the game more than once?

Back