Server Software Upgrades

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the site will be off and on a little bit today as I work through some software upgrades. There may also be times when only some portions of the site are unavailable. So if you're having trouble connecting today, or doing specific tasks, that's why. I'm not sure how long I'll be working on this, but I'd guess several hours. After upgrading I'll have to run some tests on the server itself, as well as all of our custom features, making tweaks where things get broken. I assure you, though, things will be back in working order before the end of the day (hopefully much, much sooner than that).

I'm sorry if this causes anyone any inconveniences, but it's for the betterment of the site. These upgrades offer security, as well as performance, improvements.

All of the server upgrades were successful. I've ran multiple tests, and haven't been able to find any flaws in the server, or the site. If you do notice something that doesn't seem quite right, please let me know so I can try to get it fixed asap.

Back