Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
We have a lot of breaks going on this month, so lets see those big hits!

Here's how it works.

• All cards nominated must have been obtained within the month they're being nominated for, or within the last 48 hours.
  • Members can nominate their own cards, or other member's cards.
  • There must be a scan of the card, on TCZ, that is being nominated.
  • You can either post the scan directly in this thread or post a link to the thread, on TCZ, where the card is shown.
  • At the end of the month, the TCZ team will determine which cards (maximum of 10) will be added to the poll to be voted on.
  • Each member will be held to only 2 nominees per month for the final voting. Members can still nominate as many as they want throughout the month then that member will have to let me know which 2 cards that they would like to go to the vote.
  • All winners will be automatically nominated for the Card of The Year contest, during the 2014 TCZ Awards, where there will be prizes given to the winners.

Just got this sweet 2013 Eddie Lacy topps prime Jersey winter hat auto booklet 1/5!

IMG_20140905_122441.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like we've got some pretty nice submissions for the month already. May have to get @packman80 to get us another scan of his Lacy, though.

I wanted to vote for that Huberdeau just because of the nastiness of that patch, but I stuck with my "which card would you want if you could pick" thought process and, with that, I had to go with the Bart Starr auto.

I wanted to vote for that Huberdeau just because of the nastiness of that patch, but I stuck with my "which card would you want if you could pick" thought process and, with that, I had to go with the Bart Starr auto.
I went with the same line of thinking, hockey just doesn't get a lot of love, even though it probably has the sickest patches

Back