Semi Eventful day at the shop

pence23

Bench Warmer
Im so mad right now, owner of a shop i frequent in Monroe, La tells me that Marques Colston was there for a signing last week and i missed it so i decided to take my frustrations out on my checking account in the form of Artifacts packs and a box of Elite..now im more frustrated..here is the goods or bads and scans to follow

Got a nice Jay Cutler lot for CommodoreCountry for the CCG, so your package will go out tom:cheers:

then the Articraps packs: Pulled some saints base, (Bush and Colston) and a Tank Tyler RC for the pc:dance: also a jersey of Bruschi and Mcgahee for those that care

Box of Elite:

Chris Leak rc
Reggie Nelson rc
Trent Green Asprirations 89/90
ELite Teams Triple/Jsy: Peyton Manning/Harrison/Addai, guess it is sweet 39/90:D
Chain Reaction jsy: Edge James 90/99 and some cool inserts..scans a coming

Im so mad right now, owner of a shop i frequent in Monroe, La tells me that Marques Colston was there for a signing last week and i missed it so i decided to take my frustrations out on my checking account in the form of Artifacts packs and a box of Elite..now im more frustrated..here is the goods or bads and scans to follow

Got a nice Jay Cutler lot for CommodoreCountry for the CCG, so your package will go out tom:cheers:

then the Articraps packs: Pulled some saints base, (Bush and Colston) and a Tank Tyler RC for the pc:dance: also a jersey of Bruschi and Mcgahee for those that care

Box of Elite:

Chris Leak rc
Reggie Nelson rc
Trent Green Asprirations 89/90
ELite Teams Triple/Jsy: Peyton Manning/Harrison/Addai, guess it is sweet 39/90:D
Chain Reaction jsy: Edge James 90/99 and some cool inserts..scans a coming

Mark of a true TCGer... :salut:

scans as follows:

Random Rivers and Holt for the Pc
riversandholt.jpg

Artifacts
artifacts.jpg

Elite
elite.jpg

I am mad too, because I could have easily gotten there... in the last month I have missed out on meeting Barry Sanders and Marques Colston? Are you coming to Shreveport any time soon?

I am mad too, because I could have easily gotten there... in the last month I have missed out on meeting Barry Sanders and Marques Colston? Are you coming to Shreveport any time soon?

would have been there today, but i love summer school too much...tommorrow hopefully

Nice pulls. Too bad no Sooners.LOL I will have the Meachem and some more NC St stuff out hopefully before I leave for Florida. Just trying to gather enough to make it worthwhile for ya. Later mike

Nice pulls. Too bad no Sooners.LOL I will have the Meachem and some more NC St stuff out hopefully before I leave for Florida. Just trying to gather enough to make it worthwhile for ya. Later mike

yeah i was hoping for a nice peterson, but alas i got hosed

Back