Selling my prized private collection...including rookie reprints

deputyjaay

Bench Warmer
I just bought a boat...need to buy a truck and am saving for a house. Ive had these beauty's for a long time, but the time has come to send them to a new home.

ALL OF MY CARDS ARE FOR SALE...ALL OF THEM. I will sell them on a best offer type basis until i get the time to price all these out as i have not been around in a bit. So you are welcome to ask me a price on any of my cards, but it would be safer to make a fair offer on anything as I will sell them to the best offer I get. I DONT KNOW alot of the values of my stuff yet so Asking me what price some of them are worth will take some time.

I am not looking for tire kickers or looking to sell as a bulk lot to flip. Im looking to send these cards to guys who might need them for their pc.

My biggest collection is here:
http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j7...%20collection/

Highlights are:

1998 topps stars walter payton rookie reprint auto
2001 archives unitas rookie reprint auto graded bgs9
2001 team topps unitas rookie reprint auto
1999 score anniversary reprint auto dan marino
archives reserve joe monatana rookie reprint auto
rookie reprint autos of namath, nitchski, stabauch, terry bradshaw, sayers, barry sanders, lawrence taylor and many many more

also have a
kobe ovation on card auto,
deangelo williams exquisite rc auto patch 4 color,
3 color matt stafford spa
3 color mcfadden spa gold/25

and many many more nice cards on my buckett....ill try and update my buclett tonight.

ton of nice stuff shoot me a pm or better yet email me @ [email protected] for fast response

How soon you looking to move this stuff? I'd be interested in the Nitschke, though not necessarily right this minute

How soon you looking to move this stuff? I'd be interested in the Nitschke, though not necessarily right this minute

Just posted em all up ....no time limit...wont be throwing them all on ebay anytime soon. Gonna try and piece as many of them out as
i can in the next month or so. just lmk what ya had in mind.

Throw me a price on the Ken. Can't ever have too many of one card, right?

Back