Selling Cards on Consignment at Nationals

bad idea...not just yours, but bretts now that I think of it. shouldn't be $5 showcase fee which is deducted if it sells. Should be a $5 fee just for being in the showcase, even if it doesn't sell.

That's like renting an apartment, living there for a week, saying you don't like it, move out, and not pay for your time spent.

lets put it this way....

we need money for drinks. Plain and simple. We're going to drink regardless, but if we try and move your stuff, we should be compensated with shots of patron.

so basically we aren't making any money off anybody, we're just getting drunk on your behalf.

so 10% plus up front fees sounds good.

don't like it, blow us

let me add to this brilliant idea.

It should be $5/per day/ per card. Showcase space is valuable.

I think that the people who send cards to Brett and Grant and whoever else is going should have to pay. The tables at Nationals are not cheap and remember more room that people take up is taking sells away from Brett since he cannot display all of his cards. Maybe a $2 a day for the showcase and then 10% of the sale to them. It is only fair. I also feel if this thread does not solve anything to drop the whole idea.
My 7 cents
JM

How about anyone who doesn't want to pay what is being asked just doesn't send any cards.

Considering someone will take, display, and sell a card for you, I think anything they are asking for is fair.

How about anyone who doesn't want to pay what is being asked just doesn't send any cards.

Considering someone will take, display, and sell a card for you, I think anything they are asking for is fair.

My crappy-ass cards are staying in a crappy-ass box in my crappy-ass apartment. :salut:

Back