Seahawks???? Anyone???? Bueller????

Cris7401

Bench Warmer
I'm looking for any 2007 Seahawks cards. A huge want is any Bowman Chrome Rookie parallels. The rookies are:

Courtney Taylor
Josh Wilson
Joe Newton
Brandon Mebane
Jordan Kent

Also, anyone who can find a 2005 Longevity Leonard Weaver Emerald RC #d/99 will get triple bv back of their favorite team. Lastly, anyone who has a class marks auto of Dwayne Jarrett or Drew Stanton will get double bv!!!! If you can simply find a Drew Stanton from anywhere, I will give you a finders bonus!

I will also look at other cards from previous years. The big ones I'm looking for are Contenders autos of Charlie Frye, DJ Hackett, Seneca Wallace and Alvin Pearman.

PM me or reply here! Thanks!!!!

Any interest in this?

2002 Topps Pristine Refractors151Maurice Morris U$4.00$10.00

Also have a Courtney Taylor Topps chrome rookie. I am looking for Topps chrome refractors for my set if have any available. Just the regular refractors. Thanks Don

I heard it from a friend, who heard it from his second cousins brothers barbers sisters hair dresser that he has monophsyonarcosis. I guess it's pretty serious. LOL!! Sorry, couldn't resist! :D
Cris7401 said:
I'm looking for any 2007 Seahawks cards. A huge want is any Bowman Chrome Rookie parallels. The rookies are:

Courtney Taylor
Josh Wilson
Joe Newton
Brandon Mebane
Jordan Kent

Also, anyone who can find a 2005 Longevity Leonard Weaver Emerald RC #d/99 will get triple bv back of their favorite team. Lastly, anyone who has a class marks auto of Dwayne Jarrett or Drew Stanton will get double bv!!!! If you can simply find a Drew Stanton from anywhere, I will give you a finders bonus!

I will also look at other cards from previous years. The big ones I'm looking for are Contenders autos of Charlie Frye, DJ Hackett, Seneca Wallace and Alvin Pearman.

PM me or reply here! Thanks!!!!

just pull this the other day .. looking for packers .. favre or p. manning ..

Joe Newton #27 Blue Refractor .. 67/150
NewtonJoe2007BowmanChrome27Bluerefr.jpg

also check my bucket to see if you see anything you like .. most of the new things that i have are on the main page ..

thanks
af

scatcat said:
Any interest in this?

2002 Topps Pristine Refractors151Maurice Morris U$4.00$10.00

Also have a Courtney Taylor Topps chrome rookie. I am looking for Topps chrome refractors for my set if have any available. Just the regular refractors. Thanks Don

Here are the regular refractors I have:
28 Randy Moss
31 Randle El
51 PS Highlights Reggie Wayne
54 PS Highlights Jones/Benson
89 LJ Smith
98 LL Marvin Harrison
149 Strahan
152 LL Chad Johnson
160 Demeco Ryans
178 Jeff Rowe RC
206 Anthony Gonzalez RC
226 Amobi Oyoke RC
228 Justin Harrell RC
236 LaMarr Woodley RC
257 Eric Wright RC

LMK what we can work out. I'm not attached to any of these.

auto_FLOOD said:
just pull this the other day .. looking for packers .. favre or p. manning ..

Joe Newton #27 Blue Refractor .. 67/150
NewtonJoe2007BowmanChrome27Bluerefr.jpg

also check my bucket to see if you see anything you like .. most of the new things that i have are on the main page ..

thanks
af

I need that one. I have Favre Flight cards 12, 18, 31, 38, 40, 52, 53, 63, 75, 78, 107, 165, and #51 Refractor 115/199. Can you use them?

Edit: I like your Niko Jersey as well and have a minor interest in the Huard auto. LMK if we can swing anything.

Cris7401 said:
Here are the regular refractors I have:
28 Randy Moss
31 Randle El
51 PS Highlights Reggie Wayne
98 LL Marvin Harrison
206 Anthony Gonzalez RC
226 Amobi Oyoke RC
228 Justin Harrell RC

LMK what we can work out. I'm not attached to any of these.

I can use these here. Total bv is $46. Were you interested in past Seahawks also as I would love to get all these from you. Lmk and will see what I have and list them today when get back from lab.

scatcat said:
I can use these here. Total bv is $46. Were you interested in past Seahawks also as I would love to get all these from you. Lmk and will see what I have and list them today when get back from lab.

Sure, thats fine. Just put together a package for me. Surprise me ;)

You want me to send you a surprise lot of Seahawks for them? I can do so with the two I mentioned and am pretty sure I can cover book on them. I have some older rookies in brock huard and such but also have a few Seneca Wallace, Taco Wallace (love that name. :) ) , Hackett, etc. If thats what you can use, I will post it as a surprise package for ya totally at least the $46 bv. Lmk if want me to do so and will do so we can confirm and get r done to count towards my trade off today. :)
Appreciate it. Don

scatcat said:
You want me to send you a surprise lot of Seahawks for them? I can do so with the two I mentioned and am pretty sure I can cover book on them. I have some older rookies in brock huard and such but also have a few Seneca Wallace, Taco Wallace (love that name. :) ) , Hackett, etc. If thats what you can use, I will post it as a surprise package for ya totally at least the $46 bv. Lmk if want me to do so and will do so we can confirm and get r done to count towards my trade off today. :)
Appreciate it. Don

sounds like a plan. All I ask is please, don't send a ton of the older non-active hawks. I seem to have a truckload of them as it is. (Apparently, lots of people like dumping them to me) :p

Post it up my friend, I'll get yours out tomorrow.

It is posted and am pulling your stuff as we speak. I will make sure that I put in newer stuff first and might just have to throw in a bit of older stuff to even it up but found some more Morris stuff and am sure I have more sitting here just digging. If can confirm the trade for me and I find enough today still, will send to you today still. :)

Back