Schools out, lookin to deal!!

ILDD

Bench Warmer
well, school finished up yesterday and im out for 3 months...been kinda slow on the trading world since mid december, but im looking to get back into it this summer. i broke a couple boxes yesterday(2007 UD masterpieces/sweet spot) so, everything is FT except a Hanley GU, an Alexi Casilla RC auto and an expired redemption for a Glen Perkins auto(:( )
also got a 5x7 of Griffey in his Mariners uniform, but i plan on keeping it. i love it, even though i dont collect him.

so, take a look through the bucket, tell me what you like and leave a link/list and ill tell you what i like, maybe we can work something out.
also, if your interested in either S.S. base, 1 is a Cole Hamels /850 and the other is a Pedro Martinez /850. if you need anything from masterpieces, just list card number, if its the border/non-border, and ill let you know if i have it(if its just a few base cards, send a SASE and their yours, depending on which cards they are)

thanks for looking!

I can use the following cards. Please check my Freewebs page, instead of my out of date Bucket, for something to trade for them.

Felix Jsy
Conor Jackson Auto
Brett Wallace Letter
Homer Bailey Jsy
Nyjer Auto
Liriano Auto

FrogsRGreat said:
I can use the following cards. Please check my Freewebs page, instead of my out of date Bucket, for something to trade for them.

Felix Jsy
Conor Jackson Auto
Brett Wallace Letter
Homer Bailey Jsy
Nyjer Auto
Liriano Auto
sorry man, the Liriano is PC, but i ca deal the other cards.
i liked these.
Dan Uggla UD BLACK auto
Jay Bruce RC auto

Back