Baseball SCF Card Exchange Group

tigsfan

Bench Warmer
The old topic got a little cluttered, so I decided to make a new one. If you read the old one, it's the exact same thing. If you don't qualify, don't bother trying to get on board.

(Bold = Current Box Location or Last Location)

1) tigsfan
2) Broncofanforever
3) BSC
4) bhelser
5) tguillotte
6) Johan Santana #57
7) griffsdad2430
8) oglesbyc
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Any questions or if you're interested, PM me, tigsfan, or post here.

Here's the rules (subject to change):

*You must be a Verified Trader & 20 SCF feedback/75 other site feedback required UNLESS approved by a group vote of all members signed up at the time you send me a request via PM to be a member. No matter what, you need to be verified.

*The box is then sent by zip codes STARTING WITH MINE (Once the order is set there is no changing it!).

*Address of member needs to be confirmed.

*As you receive the box, you can take out as many cards as you like, but you must replace each card with a like card of equal or greater BV (ie insert for insert, auto for auto etc....) and condition.

*SELL VALUE HAS NO BEARING ON THE CARDS. Current Beckett BV's must be used (It will be listed by me to start out). If you don't know, PM me & I'll help you out.

*Package must be shipped out to the next person by 3-5 business days.

*You MUST ship the box with delivery confirmation, and the DC number must be sent immediately to myself so that I can track it.

*If I find out that you don't abide by these rules, you will not be allowed to continue doing the card exchange.

Bryan_Mc said:
is this working out well?
i was thinking of trying it out with the puckheads.
Bryan
I think so because I haven't heard any complaints yet. You got to make sure to stuff that box, have a lot of variety, & make sure everyone follows the rules.

Back