SCC Upgraded

Today I've updated the forum software once again. The downtime was a lot longer than expected because I encountered a problem during the update that had to be fixed before bringing the site back online. Everything should be working fine now, though.

One thing I did do was upgrade our football Pickem to include a weekly tie breaker, which will begin next week. There are also a few other changes, some that you may notice, but they are minor so there's no real need to mention them all here.

If anyone has any questions/concerns regarding this update, feel free to PM me any time.

We updated again today, taking about 13 minutes. The main reason for today's update was to get rid of our flash uploader (used for uploading attachments to posts) and start using a strictly HTML5 uploader. Might not mean much to some of you but flash is outdated and a new approach needed to be used, and so it is.

As always, if anything doesn't work, that worked before, please let me know so we can try to get it working as soon as possible. Big changes coming soon... ;)

Took about 8 minutes to update again today. The next update will include a lot of big, hopefully better, changes. Stay tuned for more info...

Just upgraded us again to the latest version of our software. This was just a maintenance update fixing a few bugs. If you notice any problems, that weren't there before, let me know and we'll try to get those fixed.

Back