SCC Upgraded

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Just wanted to let you guys know that during this morning's maintenance downtime we took the time to go ahead and upgrade the forums to add of the latest features that we've been talking about in the Coming Soon: New Features thread. You can see that thread for a list of the major changes that have been made.

If you notice any new problems with the site, after the upgrade, please let someone on the staff know immediately so we can work to get it taken care of as quickly as possible. We'll post any updates related to this upgrade in this post.

If you can see this message, it means that tonight's upgrade went as planned. The upgrade fixes a lot of bugs that have been found with the forum software since our last version, mainly to do with the new editor and the mobile version. If you notice any problems with the site, that weren't there before now please let me know so we can try to get it fixed.

Once again, if you're seeing this message it means that today's update went as expected. Most of the recently found bugs have been fixed, and the site should now be even more stable than it was before. If you notice any problems that weren't here before, please let me know.

TCZ was temporarily down again this morning for approximately 20 minutes to install a few minor updates. This update fixed some issues people were having with the text editor, upgraded the Facebook integration to use their new API version, as well as a handful of other very minor bugs in the software.

As always, if you notice any problems, that weren't there before today's update, please let me know.

TCZ was upgraded again today. The downtime lasted approximately 16 minutes. This update fixed over a dozen minor bugs as well as added some small functionality to our search engine. If you notice any problems with the site, that weren't there before the update, please let me know so I can work on getting it corrected.

Once again, TCZ was successfully updated. The downtime lasted less than 15 minutes. This update fixed several bugs that were found since the last update, as well as added a few new features which I'll discuss in another thread soon. As always, if you notice any problems with the site (that weren't there before the update) please let me know so I can try to get them fixed.

TCZ has been updated once again. The downtime lasted less than 10 minutes. This update fixed quite a few bugs that were found in the new features since the last update, as well as some older bugs that were found. Again, if you notice any problems with the site, that weren't there before today's update, please let me know so I can attempt to get them fixed as soon as possible.

Yep, it was that time again. We upgraded the software again this morning. The downtime took about 8 minutes, and fixed quite a few bugs that were found since the last update. As always, if you notice any problems with the site, that weren't there before today, please let me know so I can look into it asap.

TCZ has been successfully updated again to the latest version of our forum software. If you notice any problems, that weren't there before, please let me know so I can work to get it corrected as quickly as possible.

I also took the time today to upgrade some of our server software and will continue to monitor that to make sure that the site is as fast, and stable, as it was before the upgrade.

It happened again! TCZ has been successfully updated, with less than 5 minutes of down time. This update fixed several bugs that have been found since the last update. As always, if you notice any problems, that weren't there before today, please let me know so I can work to get those fixed as soon as possible.

Im a member of many forums. Probably over 45+ if I had to count them.. TCZ is one of the fastest forums Ive been on. Not sure if its the CMS, server, optimization or all of the above, but you have this site running FAST brother.

Im a member of many forums. Probably over 45+ if I had to count them.. TCZ is one of the fastest forums Ive been on. Not sure if its the CMS, server, optimization or all of the above, but you have this site running FAST brother.

Thanks, Jeremy. I'm sure it's a little bit of all of the above. I spent a lot of time researching ways to optimize the site, and Xenforo, to make it as fast as possible. Glad it's paid off. :)

TCZ has once again been upgraded to the latest version of our forum software. As always, if you notice any problems with the site (that weren't there before) please let me know as soon as possible so I can work to get those fixed.

Back