SCC Updated

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Just wanted to let you all know that we've, once again, applied a security patch and bug fixes. As always, if you notice something broken, that was working before today's update, please let me know so I can work on getting it fixed as soon as possible.

Once again SCC has been updated to the latest version of our software. As always, if you notice any issues, that weren't there before the update, please let me know and I'll work on getting it fixed.

SCC was just updated to the latest version of our software. I've also upgrade the Transaction Manager to include the updates discussed in the linked thread.

As always, if you notice any problems please let me know so I can work on trying to get them fixed.

Once again SCC has been updated to the latest version of our forum software, which included no less than 75 bug fixes. As always, if you notice something that doesn't appear to be working correctly, please let one of the staff members know so we can work on getting it fixed as quickly as possible.

Back