Scans of stuff for trade -

Wish I had something for that Brown auto. :( Didnt see anything else I wanted to trade the irvin for though. Sorry.

scatcat said:
Wish I had something for that Brown auto. :( Didnt see anything else I wanted to trade the irvin for though. Sorry.
breezing through your bucket again to see about the brown... but let me ask you, do you have any marino inserts that are on my wantlist? (see sig) Thanks!
BTW: Nice Emmitt collection!

scatcat said:
I will check it out tonight. I have a night off from studies so should be able to see.
Thanks! Also, is the Harrison Auto one of the SPs /25? That's the only thing that caught my eye in your bucket....

PS I would hate to take advantage of your saddened state, but if there's ANYthing you'd settle on for the Irvin LMK! LOL!

How much is the Brown auto? I also found this from your needs.

Dan Marino 1998 Aurora Face Mask Cel Fusions 11 $30

Yes the Harrison is one of the sp's.

I would need to think about that.... Not trying to talk you down, just want to let you knw my line of thinking.... I'm trading the Greatest Football Player Ever's Auto (At least that's what he was considered at the turn of the millenium) for a good WR who will be in the HOF one day.... and $50 BV worth of inserts to make up the $30 gap between autos... I normally give and get a premium of 2:1 BV on Inserts:Autos.... the three for one I feel is fair both ways... The three for two gives you a huge advantage.... I take it since there's nothing for just the Irvin there's nothing for only the Marino... Is that a correct statement?

Yeah main thing I was interested in the Brown. It is cool either way for the cards as I dont fret to much. I dont mind giving favor in trade but Marvin is a tough card as well so I am a little tougher on it. Also beings a Cowboys fan, I like the Irvin. Either way, just lmk when you make up your mind. Thanks

OK, went searching again....
Here's what I've come up with....

Harrison Auto $50
Irvin Studs $20
Marino CelFusion $30
Curtis Martin Starring Role $8 ADDED THIS!

For

Jim brown Auto $80
Peterson $12 (His stuff is going through the roof I know you only trade by BV, but these are ending over BV since ... well, you know... LOL)
AND
a player to be named later.... LOL.... seriously though....
I'm assuming the Isiah Stanbiack Auto in my bucket has no interest to you, would you like an Elite RC of Anthony Spencer? Older Aikman insert cards? I think I'm out of Emmitt... but do you collect his inserts? I'll dig endlessly to try and find something....

marinocollector said:
OK, went searching again....
Here's what I've come up with....

Harrison Auto $50
Irvin Studs $20
Marino CelFusion $30
Curtis Martin Starring Role $8 ADDED THIS!

For

Jim brown Auto $80
Peterson $12 (His stuff is going through the roof I know you only trade by BV, but these are ending over BV since ... well, you know... LOL)
AND
a player to be named later.... LOL.... seriously though....
I'm assuming the Isiah Stanbiack Auto in my bucket has no interest to you, would you like an Elite RC of Anthony Spencer? Older Aikman insert cards? I think I'm out of Emmitt... but do you collect his inserts? I'll dig endlessly to try and find something....

How much is the Stanback? I have one of him is why I never really went after it. Absolutly Collect Emmitt Inserts as I want anything I dont have of him. Would love to get something of him I dont have if you had.

Dont know on Isiah, I'd take $8 in trade...
Here's my Emmitt's:
03 topps record breakers
02 Gridiron kings base
96 laserview eye on the prize
96 zenith season to remember #4 and #16
02 leaf r+S ticket Masters #/2500 w/ quincy carter
If you like anything LMK I can always pick out more older inserts... I LOVE that stuff! I am sure as a player collector you are like me but instead of "I wish that one was of Marino" you say Emmitt!

Yep I love the older sets myself is why I had the Marino. I am working on a bunch of these sets and pick up what I can of them. I need this one from you. Emmitt Smith 96 laserview eye on the prize

Back