Saturday show pickups in Indianapolis...

CommodoreCountry

Bench Warmer
Well, I took the 5 hour trek to set up in Indy. It was a smaller show than I expected lost about $100 with gas and a hotel... BUT I did have the time to do some shopping and evidently (despite him being from Indiana) they don't care much for my man Jay Cutler...

The topps chrome book $20 each (there's even one that's a SE ($25) ... ) I paid $20 bucks for all four plus 2 bowman chrome RCs!!!
cutlerrcs.jpg

I also picked up the presitige rookie. I'm not sure if I had it or not, but I went ahead and got it for $4. The coolest pickups were these vintage Vanderbilt players (my friends in the College Collectors Club will understand) ... I dug for hours in huge boxes of vintage to find these guys. It was almost like finding a 1/1!!! There are only a few Commodores with cards, so it was sweet.

vandys.jpg

I also found this on behalf of Bama ... For those of you who don't know the significance of this card ... 1. Bama is nuts over shaun alexander 2. He actually goes to college at MTSU (the uniform Reshard Lee is pictured in.) I thought this had to be the only card that fit Stefan to a T.
mtsualexander.jpg

I also found this on behalf of Bama ... For those of you who don't know the significance of this card ... 1. Bama is nuts over shaun alexander 2. He actually goes to college at MTSU (the uniform Reshard Lee is pictured in.) I thought this had to be the only card that fit Stefan to a T.
mtsualexander.jpg

:shock:

I didn't even know that card existed... I have got to get one of those. That is my new white whale.

Sweet pickups. Sorry I ended up not there :)

Is that Tom Moore the same as the Colts' coach?

Back