Hockey sasports Extreme Low Budget Box Breaks Hockey #1

sasports

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
This goes out to all those out there like me that cant afford to lose a ton of money on a box break!

I will try to keep this break as close to the same time as my break on TCC (for those of you on both sites) so that I can offer better shipping discounts and get my boxes at a better cost!

I will not be accepting payments on this break until at least 10/24/14, in the event that it fills as quick as the one. I would like for as many of my open tranasactions to the complete before posting more :)

Paypal Address: [email protected]

13/14 Crown Royale @ $8.00

1 Chosen, 1 Random

1. maple19: Avalanche
2. Indian Jones: Blue Jackets
3. franklinguy52: Predators

NOTE: Due to the low pricing of this break, I would appreciate it if my friends who reside outside of the United States please contact me prior in regards to shipping. Thank you

Last edited:
I need to fill about 10 more spots between all breaks to guarantee the break! That's the most I can afford out of pocket this time!

I may have to cut this break as it is not filling. :( I would need to fill at least 5 more full spots for it to continue

I will not be taking payments on this break. I will leave it up and if we get enough people, we will bust it, if not I will scrap this one.

Back