Baseball sasports Extreme Low Budget Box Breaks Baseball #2

sasports

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
This goes out to all those out there like me that cant afford to lose a ton of money on a box break!

I will try to keep this break as close to the same time as my break on TCC (for those of you on both sites) so that I can offer better shipping discounts and get my boxes at a better cost!

I will not be accepting payments on this break until at least 10/24/14, in the event that it fills as quick as the one. I would like for as many of my open tranasactions to the complete before posting more :)

Paypal Address: [email protected]

Yankees and White Sox will be Random only for this break to give everyone a fair shot!

Please vote :)

2014 Topps Chrome $7

1. Amandashubby2010- Cubs, Orioles PAID
2. franklinguy52- Reds, White Sox PAID
3. Indiana Jones- Royals, Astros PAID
4. Indiana Jones- Angels, Rockies PAID
5. sasports- Red Sox, Marlins PAID
6. sasports- Mariners, Yankees PAID
7. sasports- Dodgers, Phillies PAID
8. sasports- Braves, Padres PAID
9. sasports- Cardinals, Twins PAID
10. franklinguy52- Mets, Blue Jays PAID
11. franklinguy52- Pirates, Tigers PAID
12. franklinguy52- Rays, Rangers PAID
13. sasports- Brewers, Diamondbacks PAID
14. sasports- Nationals, Indians PAID
15. sasports- Giants, Athletics PAID

NOTE: Due to the low pricing of this break, I would appreciate it if my friends who reside outside of the United States please contact me prior in regards to shipping. Thank you

Last edited:
I got your vote, but Yankees are Random only this time to make it fair for everyone. I had several requests from members to make at least 1 or 2 of the better teams random to give everyone a fair shake at the big names :)

However, if for any reason I need to drop the randoms to fill the break, you will have first dibs on yanks!

I am now taking payments on this break. Lets please fill some more spots, but the break will happen either way :)

Back