San Diego Card Show

AndyDrummond

Veteran
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
How was the show Bob…had too much going on this past weekend to get down there but saw a lot of ads for it.

gwynn_fan

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi Andy
For me personally, not really. I'm only looking for stuff to break and in a 100 tables, there was exactly 1 hobby boxes, which I picked up.
There was tons of Blasters, hangers and packs of all sports, but the cheapest was $30 for a Topps blaster.
There were tons of Pokémon cards, packs, boxes and I pick up 10 packs of Brilliant Stars, to break with granddaughter for $40, which was a good price.
Plus, probably a million singles. But, I'm not looking to add..
Well luk

grapler135s

MVP
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi Andy
For me personally, not really. I'm only looking for stuff to break and in a 100 tables, there was exactly 1 hobby boxes, which I picked up.
There was tons of Blasters, hangers and packs of all sports, but the cheapest was $30 for a Topps blaster.
There were tons of Pokémon cards, packs, boxes and I pick up 10 packs of Brilliant Stars, to break with granddaughter for $40, which was a good price.
Plus, probably a million singles. But, I'm not looking to add..
Well luk
Bob my boys want to go check out the next show that will be in Poway I think maybe in September if I remember correctly.

Also, we finally checked out The Honey Hole in Escondido…really cool shop!

Mike