Sad news for WWE fans today

jaymix79

Bench Warmer
Chris Benoit and his family have been found dead in their Atlanta home. He missed the PPV last night.

I heard this news on Bubba the Love Sponge just a few minutes ago.

RIP Cross Face Crippler

Last edited by a moderator:
I am waiting for someone to report it not through WWE as its source. I hope its a ruse, Benoit was a fan fave.

He ran out of the PPV to be with his family last night, if this is accurate that is terrible news for the wrestling world.

I am waiting for someone to report it not through WWE as its source. I hope its a ruse, Benoit was a fan fave.

He ran out of the PPV to be with his family last night, if this is accurate that is terrible news for the wrestling world.

From the way Test sounded I could almost guarantee that it is true. He could not hardly talk. But if it is fake then WWE needs to burn in hell for it.

From the way Test sounded I could almost guarantee that it is true. He could not hardly talk. But if it is fake then WWE needs to burn in hell for it.

If not for their stupid death plots of recent, I think people would believe it when they hear it. But people remain skeptical because of the WWE's past.

Wow................... sorry for the unrelated post but the Z guy is .....

As some of you guys on the other site might now there is the guy who is pretty full of himself named justinmandawg (big spending type)

So in a Benoit thread he was making fun of the death and actually said

"1 down, 100 fake guys to go" :(

So I got pissed and said that there were some real a-holes (didn't actually use the word) and there is a difference between not being sure if it is true and making fun of it.

And because of that I got suspended for a month:ban:

Back