Roy Williams (S) is an embarrasment

i dont' like anyone who does horsecollars, even if he's on my own team. think it's a cheap move. kinda like kicking someone in the balls

When I saw that play last night I thought of you Rexy? Where is the local Oklahoma homer?

im here, i fell asleep at about 730 last night and just now getting on

i didnt see it but theres not much i could say to change everyones mind, i dont see how the horse collar is as dirty as kicking someone in the balls. nobody considered it dirty until to got hurt and its pretty stupid he gets blamed for those injuries
guys get hurt by safeties probably more often than by any other postion but roys always get publicity

i didnt see it but theres not much i could say to change everyones mind, i dont see how the horse collar is as dirty as kicking someone in the balls. nobody considered it dirty until to got hurt and its pretty stupid he gets blamed for those injuries
guys get hurt by safeties probably more often than by any other postion but roys always get publicity

There he is.....

I don't care about the horse collar but he trys the same things the Saints Safety TeBucky Jones used to do. He tried to make a great hit on Desmond Clark instread of wrapping up and Clark ran for another 20 yards. Thats why I think he is over rated. I could care less about the horse collar.

I don't think the horse collar is a dirty play but it is now illegal in the NFL and he continues to do it.

There he is.....

I don't care about the horse collar but he trys the same things the Saints Safety TeBucky Jones used to do. He tried to make a great hit on Desmond Clark instread of wrapping up and Clark ran for another 20 yards. Thats why I think he is over rated. I could care less about the horse collar.
i can see that point and maybe he isnt the best but im always going to like my boys unless they do something that i think is dirty
but yeah he does miss the tackle while trying to make a big hit, but who doesnt, like i said what he does catches more crap than anything anyone else does

I don't think the horse collar is a dirty play but it is now illegal in the NFL and he continues to do it.
did he actually do it? i already said i didnt see it and what i read was that he almost did it
guys break the rules all the time anyway and you dont see any threads about how face masks are still being used in tackles by a million other defensive players

did he actually do it? i already said i didnt see it and what i read was that he almost did it
guys break the rules all the time anyway and you dont see any threads about how face masks are still being used in tackles by a million other defensive players

Yeah, he did and got penalized for it. Good point though and I do believe in sticking with your guys.

Back