Hockey Rookies putting on a show!

ty4orce

Bench Warmer
At 19 years of age Tomas Hertl put on some kind of show for the Sharks as he nets his fourth goal of the game and it was a doozy....
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...en-the-legs-on-breakaway-for-4th-goal-of-game
another key rookie worth mentioning is Sean Monahan he plays with such maturity and can set up some pretty goals and can put them in also as he is showing he belongs .......in 4 games he has 3 goals and 2 assists......
Seth Jones and Forsberg also got their first points as rookie also Mackinnon has 4 helpers in three games and I am pretty sure there will be more young talents to emerge this season...

I am pretty sure there will be more young talents to emerge this season...

I agree with this a lot and and I think your post does a great job to prove it. There are definitely going to be some surprisingly good rookies this year who turn themselves into impressive tools for their teams success. I think that some may have had some anticipation, but they are really putting on a show beyond what most people would expect from them. I think it is going to be an exciting season for them as players and for us as fans.

Thanks for highlighting these rookies ty4orce! I am always interested in seeing who is the next up and coming talent. I like following along and seeing where their careers are going.

Back