Rob and I might get tickets for Uconn Rutgers

How bad could their football fans be? Honestly.......btw, never ever ever go to a game where Rutgers plays an SEC team if you think UConn is bad:lollol:

I've heard stories. I was surrounded by West Virginia fans past Saturday because the "true Rutgers fans" sold their tickets and wouldn't sit through the rain. I had comments flying at me left and right, I thought I was in Morgantown. Some redneck inbred ar-tard was like "derrr at least our players can read!" I just stared at him and was like "ok?"

I have no tolerance for opposing team fans. I'd rather just watch from the comfort of my home for the away games.

Although I am going to the RU vs. Army game, I don't think I'll get any problems there.

If we get tickets you should drive up. Hell, I'll be wearing Oregon gear so they will all love me, we are just going for the fun and adventure. Rob looks mafia so nobody will mess with him, me, i'm more slingblade :D

It is 2 hours and 42 minutes away from my house...

The way I drive I'll get there in like 2 hours 15 minutes...

:think:

I've heard stories. I was surrounded by West Virginia fans past Saturday because the "true Rutgers fans" sold their tickets and wouldn't sit through the rain. I had comments flying at me left and right, I thought I was in Morgantown. Some redneck inbred ar-tard was like "derrr at least our players can read!" I just stared at him and was like "ok?"

I have no tolerance for opposing team fans. I'd rather just watch from the comfort of my home for the away games.

Although I am going to the RU vs. Army game, I don't think I'll get any problems there.

din't dem wes' ginny hillbillies scual yunzez scual?:roflmao: I work around there all the time,PA/WV/Maryland & let's just say I have met some winners:dance: I'm not from here:clap:

Back