Register or log in to remove this ad.

riddle me this...

sliqwill

Veteran
why does ice taste different than water?...like melted ice, as i understand that cold whatever tastes different than hot, and cooked tastes different than raw, but why does ice usually have a bit of an onion like flavor when melted, at least homemade ice, like gas station bagged ice tastes dusty :doh:

sliqwill

Veteran
idk about the onion thing but ice is different from water
it could just be mental though

alright ill explain a little...

if i take 2 bottles of whatever water, unopened freeze 1 of them and wait for it to go back to water, it tastes different than the one that wasnt frozen

ebsoria

Bench Warmer

if i take 2 bottles of whatever water, unopened freeze 1 of them and wait for it to go back to water, it tastes different than the one that wasnt frozen

Are you taking the water out of the bottles? That may be the prob?

swany

Bench Warmer
Well it's pretty obvious...

When the water is frozen, it goes thru a de-oxification synergy leading to the hydroxification osmosis layer of the 12-step homeopathic accelerator, which robs it of important mono-filamental ornaments found in water. Once it is thawed, the ultra-phosporus molecules are only 5% of what it used to be.

K

kadillac_style

When the water is frozen, it goes thru a de-oxification synergy leading to the hydroxification osmosis layer of the 12-step homeopathic accelerator, which robs it of important mono-filamental ornaments found in water. Once it is thawed, the ultra-phosporus molecules are only 5% of what it used to be.

Well duh.

:notworthy:

metallikat87

Bench Warmer

im on your side, i think it does taste different
im just not on board for the onion part

sliqwill

Veteran

WTF are you trying to say? you lost me at de-ox, i thought you were talking about DETOX :doh: