RG3 Auto,, Real or Fake?

rigo tovar

Collecting QBs
Transactions: 15
I was recently contacted by some guy wanting to trade with me,, not on this site but of all places Listia, anyway, he has several cards im interested in and I thought all was gonna go good but then he says he has a RG3 auto card, well I ask for a picture and he sends me one, the autograph is on card but its not a sticker and it doesnt have the "Congratulations" anywhere on the card, according to himit was personally signed, now heres my dilema, im really not sure but didnt RG3 have a deal where he couldnt sign if not for ancertain company? Well im not really sure but im including the autograph portion so you guys might be able to help, all I know is that its a Topps Kickoff cardScreenshot_2014-07-11-23-09-11-1-1-1.png

Ive been looking into several of his autographs and the one letter that threw me off was the R but ive also been able to find some that sorta have the R like that but not exactly,, even though its a card I would love to have I think im gonna go with my gut and not pull the trigger on this deal, thanks @andy , I would still like to hear what everyone else thinks

It may be real, it is hard to tell how anybody signs if it is done in a hurry, but I would not give much for it. As much as I like to graph when I can, I only like personally signed stuff when I can get it myself.

I agree with what all has been said here. I'd stay away from it mainly because, like Troy said, IP autos aren't as nice unless you're the one who got them signed.

Sorry to say but that does not look like a real RG3 auto. I am a skins fan I've actually got a signed mini helmet from him and Alfred Morris from draft day. I also go to training camp and get players autos.

Back