Recent pickups....

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
Here are a couple of cards that I picked up while unable to log on to TCG from home:ban:....but I'm able to get on here again so here they are:salut:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290179317443&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=019

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230191607603&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=013

the Bush is for the set.....goes with the one in my sig......got the Peterson because it was way lower then the others I have seen go.......saw one go for $350.....and another one go for $299........was going to sit on it, but the old lady was bitching at me for spending over $250 on 2 cards with Christmas right around the corner......so I'm probably going to sell it on the bay just to shut her up......and maybe even turn a profit if I'm lucky;)

do what i do, hide them

I picked up the AP for trade bait.......and since I got it for so cheap.....if she causes hell over it......I'll just put it up on the bay with a BIN OBO of $299.......I'd be happy with $250-$275......but rather trade it for a Bush "TRUE" Rookie auto.

seems as though everyone on the other site i go to only want the hottest player of the week, then they try to bend you over...

actually had a guy respond to my thread with 'you should try ebay' and thats the problem, there arent any ON EBAY...

i guess im an idiot over there, you know having a nice PC 350+ autgraphs as trade bait, like 120 jerseys...and i want BASE cards....

seems as though everyone on the other site i go to only want the hottest player of the week, then they try to bend you over...

actually had a guy respond to my thread with 'you should try ebay' and thats the problem, there arent any ON EBAY...

i guess im an idiot over there, you know having a nice PC 350+ autgraphs as trade bait, like 120 jerseys...and i want BASE cards....

I hate when people give me the "you should try ebay".....then they list the card that I wanted from them.....and get less sale value then the card I was offering them:ban:

Back