Recent Pickups...

Deangelo Hall Fan

Bench Warmer
Most of this stuff I know a lot of you have no idea what it is...

but i thought i would share:):salut:

Some randon auto and refs, plus 2 ovation /999. Like these a lot!
BaseballAutosRefs.jpg

Picked this up for a couple bucks, have factory damage, gonna see if topps replaces the card...
Scans04.jpg

Sterling Autos
Scansss01.jpg

More sterling with a Matt Holiday Press Plate 1/1, one of the cleanest plates i've seen!
Scansss.jpg

Going to get graded, before he gets hot
Scanss01.jpg

Nothing wrong with a pair:)
Scanss02.jpg

Wimberly /25
Scans03.jpg

One of my new favorite cards!
Scans02.jpg

GOTTA love this pair!
Scansssss.jpg

and finally a couple new david wright pc pickups!

DavidWrights.jpg

very nice pick ups!!!!!!!!!!!

do you follow these guys in the minor league too?? we just had a schmorgasboard for scouts up here last weekend. the paper said there were over 50 scouts here watching the guys play. it's some kind of player showcase where all 6 teams that play in alaska are here for 3 days and play a bunch of games a day so the scouts don't have to travel everywhere to see them play. i guess it works to their advantage.

i don't really follow the local guys, but i do know that mark mcgwire started playing up here. most of the kids play are fresh from college.

very nice pick ups!!!!!!!!!!!

do you follow these guys in the minor league too?? we just had a schmorgasboard for scouts up here last weekend. the paper said there were over 50 scouts here watching the guys play. it's some kind of player showcase where all 6 teams that play in alaska are here for 3 days and play a bunch of games a day so the scouts don't have to travel everywhere to see them play. i guess it works to their advantage.

i don't really follow the local guys, but i do know that mark mcgwire started playing up here. most of the kids play are fresh from college.

Every ref or auto I have of a player I check their stats at least once a week, to see how they are doing.

It's all part of the fun for me...:dance:

Some nice prospects in there, I like the moss and Pedroia. Kershaw will be good, but everyone and his brother is putting money in him, so I'm staying away.

Back